- The garden area in Blairforkie Drive had become overgrown and fallen into disrepair
- We cleared out the beds and the area to the rear.
- We now provide planting and maintenance of the flower and shrub beds.
- We have installed seating and picnic tables.
- We have planted trees and a beech hedge around the perimeter.
- We are promoting the growth of daffodils and wild flowers on the rear banking.
- We have created a small rockery at the junction with Henderson Street.
- Liaise on a regular basis with the Ranger Service of Stirling Council.
Planting of beech hedge
Partially rebuilding walls around flower beds and generally tidying up
Refurbished benches at Cosy Cott picnic area