The following are examples of the type of work we are involved in at the Park:-
- We are members of the Park Steering Group
- We assist Land Services in maintaining the park.
- Planting and replacing of trees and shrubs
- Pruning, watering and generally tidying up
- We have worked with Land Services to gain a Green Flag Award for the last 3 years
- We have been involved in the purchase of benches for the park
- Memorial cherry trees
- We have helped identify diseased trees within the park which have been removed by the Council.
- We have purchased new non-native trees to replace the trees which have been removed.
- Bridge of Allan Times committee kindly gave us a large donation which enabled us to purchase a number of trees.